Thursday, August 28, 2008

32 Weeks

The babies don't seem to want to behave anymore... Chris and I have already been to the hospital 2 times this week for contractions. No one can seem to give us a definitive answer about when we absolutely need to come in to see if I am really in labor. My doctor told me that the only way to know for sure is to go in and get checked out. He warned me not to wait until it is too late to stop the contractions. He delivered a set of twins this week that were only 31 1/2 weeks along because the mom waited too long. We want to let the babies bake as long as possible so that they will be able to come home ASAP.

I realized today that I did not have a belly photo and if today was "the big one" I would miss out on getting one.

1 comment:

Alisa said...

I am so glad you are doing well. We are in Austin now because of the hurricane, so hopefully we can see you!