Thursday, April 17, 2008

Crazy Cravings

I have caught the wonderful symptom of pregnancy cravings. I think that Chris secretly enjoys this symptom because every once in awhile he gets a little snack at night. Just because I have the craving doesn't necessarily mean that it is going to stay down. So far I have had the following cravings:
  1. Breakfast - eggs, bacon & hashbrowns (no pancakes because they sounded gross at the time)
  2. Cinnamon rolls
  3. Carne Guisada with chips and salsa (I suffered for this one)
  4. Steak
  5. Potato salad
  6. Breakfast tacos (unfortunately I got this one too early at night because Whataburger does not start serving breakfast until 11 PM no matter how much I begged)
  7. Crawfish (Luckily I took a nausea pill beforehand)
  8. Hamburger, french fries and chocolate shake (more suffering)
  9. Southwestern eggrolls
  10. Blueberry bagels and cream cheese
  11. BBQ
  12. Taco Bell chicken grilled stuffed burrito & cinnamon twists
There seems to be a theme of breakfast foods and meat. With all of these cravings it is hard to believe that I actually lost 6 lbs at my latest prenatal appointment. I guess that I just need to start craving things that are a little easier on my poor stomach.

3 comments:

Alisa said...

Hi Erica!! I had no idea you had a blog...and I don't think Michael told me about the pregnancy, either. Twins! That is so exciting! I am so happy for the both of you! Hope all is well!

Erika said...

Hi Alisa! I just jumped on the blog bandwagon. I have been so sick from the twins that I decided to pick up something that I could do from the couch (between bathroom runs). I hope everything is going well with you and your family!

S. Gibson said...

ERIKA! I just heard about your pregnancy and now I know you have a blog so I can keep up with you guys. I am so excited for you and Chris. You are going to be fabulous parents. I hope you start feeling better soon.