Thursday, January 22, 2009

Homecoming

I was locked up at Round Rock Medical Center for a few days and just got out last night. It started out as a bug but ended up making my Colitis flare-up. The doctor would not let me out of the hospital until they made sure that it was not a bacterial infection which takes 3 days. I missed my kiddos, but I am glad that they did not catch the bug. Luckily my Mom was in town to pick-up the slack with the kids. I can honestly say that I did not miss the 3:00 AM feeding (sorry Mom). I think that the kids actually looked a little bigger after being gone for 3 days. We are not all (including the dog) going to be able to fit on the chair much longer.


2 comments:

The Warrens said...

Jackson's reaction was PRICELESS! haha I'm so glad you're feeling better! The babies are getting big & cuter & cuter!!!

Erika said...

There is a red light on the camera when it starts recording and both of the babies are captivated when it turns on.