Saturday, December 6, 2008

Getting To Know You Christmas Edition

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift Bags. I can't wrap a gift to save my life.

2. Real tree or Artificial? No tree. We have a male dog and we don't want a port-a-potty in the house.

3. When do you put up the tree? See #2

4. When do you take the tree down? See #2

5. Do you like eggnog? I like hot chocolate much better.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? It is a tie between my Power Wheels motorcycle and my Wonder Woman Under Roos.

7. Hardest person to buy for? I have a hard time finding meaningful gifts for everyone.

8. Easiest person to buy for? Chris and I usually agree on something for both of us before Christmas.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. Chris' grandmother gave it to us on our first Christmas.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail Christmas cards.

11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Running shoes and the stitches that I got after I ate it on the pavement running

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story - "You'll shoot your eye out!"

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Early December

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Snowcaps (Meringues with chocolate chips - See Nina's Recipe Blog for the Recipe)

16. Favorite Christmas song? Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel... except for this year because the kids are little and travel with a lot of "flair."

18. Missed this question. So say anything that comes to mind..........................Favorite quote given by a guest when my cousin received an ugly ornament at her ornament bridal shower "Everyone needs some ornaments for the BACK of the tree!" :)

19. Angel on the tree top or a star? See #2

20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? In the morning

21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The same commercials that have been playing for the last 2o years (ex. the Norelco Santa skiing down the blade, the coffee commercial where the son surprises his family by coming home for Christmas and making coffee to wake everyone up)

22. Favorite ornament theme or color? Macaroni ornament themed

23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Pumpkin Pie

24. What do you want for Christmas this year? I already have what I want... My wonderful husband and beautiful children.

I tag Nina & April