Monday, November 17, 2008

Put me in Coach!

We were really worried about how Charlie would react when we brought the babies home; so much so that we hired a dog trainer to come to the house before they were born (best money we have ever spent). Luckily for us he loves the babies like they were his own. When they cry, he is the first one to the crib to check on them. When other people hold the babies, he watches them like a hawk, ready to step in at any time. We are so happy that he has adjusted to our extended family as well as he has.









*Charlie is a member of our family, but he is still an animal so we never leave him alone with the babies.

6 comments:

Mary said...

Love the Twilight thing on your sidebar! When are we going to go see it?

Erika said...

I saw it over the weekend with my sister, but I would totally be willing to see it again :)

Alisa said...

Aww, now I am sad. I was so excited because Mary commented on mine that you had not seen it, and I wanted you to go with us (it would be my 3rd time!) Let's all go anyway!

Erika said...

Let's go! Chris said that he would watch the kids. The in-laws are in town this weekend, but any other time would be great!

Katie said...

Cute pictures!! It was so great seeing you guys at Bryleigh's party. The babies are so adorable!!

We should all plan a girls night and go see the movie again. I'm glad you got to go w/ your sister. What did you think? I missed you at the midnight showing.

Erika said...

Girls night out sounds like a plan. I would love to see the movie again. I already told Chris that we are going to have to buy it when it comes out on DVD.